During my recent first episode of vertigo (not wholly recommended), U2’s song of the same name kept whirling round my head – along with the rest of the world. So in case you were wondering, here’s my vertigo top ten…
10. Phats And Small – Turn Around
I’m not sure it’s mandatory for me to turn around is it fellas? Besides, I’m still mesmerised by you singing in your spare room wearing a polarneck. Classy.
9. Average White Band – Let’s Go Round Again
Who knew disco could look like this? Shut your eyes and listen is my advice.
8. Spandau Ballet – Round And Round
Tony’s mullet and blingy brooch made me feel instantly better.
The nearly original trio singing out my vertigo horror. Thanks girls.
6. Dead Or Alive – You Spin Me Right Round
Pete Burns pre-surgery makes me dizzy all over again.
5. Sneaker Pimps – Spin Spin Sugar
Lo-fi effortless cool. Way cooler than bouncing off walls.
Like, kaleidoscopic, man.
3. Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff – Dizzy
Yep, what Miles said.
2. Kylie Minogue – Spinning Around
This was me for nearly a week. Only my hotpants were blue.
1. U2 – Vertigo
You might want to try the Epley Manoeuvre, Mr Bono.