I come bearing jingly-jangly news: Christmas In Mistletoe, my brand-new festive lesbian romance, is out now!
You’re going to love this book because:
1. It’s set in a village called Mistletoe & features a Christmas tree farm. I know!
2. The story is a gorgeous enemies-to-lovers romance.
3. It’s got a hot singer, delicious simmering attraction, plus a scorching first kiss.
4. There are snowball fights, mulled wine and twinkly lights, plus a sparkling array of locals.
5. The story is gift-wrapped with emotion, and guaranteed to give you the Christmas feels. All of them. Proper head-to-toe tingles.
It’s been five years since my last Christmas romance, and I’ve got my fingers crossed that this one was worth the wait. I hope you enjoy the story of Fran and Ruby! Do let me know what you think.