I come bearing jingly-jangly news: Christmas In Mistletoe, my brand-new festive lesbian romance, is out now!
You’re going to love this book because:
1. It’s set in a village called Mistletoe & features a Christmas tree farm. I know!
2. The story is a gorgeous enemies-to-lovers romance.
3. It’s got a hot singer, delicious simmering attraction, plus a scorching first kiss.
4. There are snowball fights, mulled wine and twinkly lights, plus a sparkling array of locals.
5. The story is gift-wrapped with emotion, and guaranteed to give you the Christmas feels. All of them. Proper head-to-toe tingles.
It’s been five years since my last Christmas romance, and I’ve got my fingers crossed that this one was worth the wait. I hope you enjoy the story of Fran and Ruby! Do let me know what you think.
Buy Christmas In Mistletoe by clicking here!
My new festive lesbian romance, Christmas In Mistletoe, is out on November 24th. Hooray! In it, you can expect a Christmas-loving singer, a festive curmudgeon, a growly dog, a Christmas Tree farm, mulled wine, twinkly lights, love, romance, angst and a nail-biting finale. All this, set in Mistletoe, with an eccentric cast of characters! If you love Christmas movies but have been longing for one with two female leads, this book is for you. Here’s the first chapter to get you in the festive mood…
Continue reading » “Christmas In Mistletoe: First Chapter Preview!”
It’s title and cover reveal day for my upcoming festive romance, Christmas In Mistletoe! I hope you love both as much as I do. This lesbian romance has a Christmas tree farm, a singer, a Christmas curmudgeon, mulled wine, tinsel, hilarious locals, snow, a yappy dog and all manner of yuletide goodness. Suffice it to say, if you like Christmas and women falling in love, this is the book for you.
Blurb to come later this week, and you can expect the novel to drop in a few weeks time. November. Definitely November!
It’s time to get excited for my new fairy-lit romance where Ruby and Fran have no idea what’s about to happen in the cutest Suffolk village!