Hello & happy February from me to you!
I have BIG London Romance series news: book seven, Hot London Nights, is out now! If you’re a fan of witty, British lesbian romance, this is the book for you. Plus, while it’s part of the London Romance series, it can also be read as standalone novel, too. If you’ve read the rest, get ready to dive into the latest. If you’re new to the series, welcome!
You’re going to love this book because:
1. It’s the story of India, a heartbroken TV star, and Gina, a love-shy late bloomer. These characters are sure to get under your skin and make you root for them!
2. It’s got family drama and steamy romance amid dreamy London rooftops. Also, chocolate biscuits galore.
3. It’s got a bonus second-chance love story that will melt your heart. Trust me on this.
4. It’s your chance to catch up with everyone’s favourite London lesbians including Jess & Lucy, Kate & Meg, Alice & Rachel, Tanya & Sophie and Eden & Heidi!
5. The story is sprinkled with next-level romantic stardust. Who knows, it might just rub off on you!
It’s been over a year since the last book in the London Romance series, and I hope this one keeps you engaged in the stories and the city, and most of all, wanting book eight (out later this year).
I hope you enjoy the story of Gina and India – do let me know what you think.